Tuesday, October 7, 2008

If it's Sunday it's church, if it's Tuesday it's the nursing home, if it's Wednesday then..

OK, I'll be honest, sometimes I forget where we are from one week to the next. This is not because I don't enjoy travelling and being congregations all over New England but because with so little time remaining till Neil departs the calender is colour coded with colours on top of other colours so I can hardly read what I've penciled in on any given day. (To those of you who have seen my writing, you might argue that the colours have nothing to do with it). Yet, I do see we are committed for 14 of the 16 days till her departs. If it gets to be a bit of blur, then it's a good blur. It's the blur of churches that care, of retreats to prepare for what lies ahead, and meetings to share the easy yoke and light burden of sharing with Jesus in seeing His Name made great among the Mesem people.

So if I stumble your way, looking like a deer caught in the headlights, know I've been travelling a bit but that I'm so thankful for your care for us, and for the Mesem. (And if you feel so inclined, a bit of Gingko for the memory would help). Day by day we make progress translating, more commit to pray and we see that the Lord has opened new avenues of ministry.

Thanks for hanging in with us. Our God is faithful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More photos, videos, and prayer requests will be added this week

Anonymous said...

I'm blessed to read all that God is doing in you and through you! He is so glorified in your love and faith! God bless you and multiply all your needs!
Serving Him,
Kristy Johnston
Belize